Addison's Newborn Pictures

Friday, October 17, 2014

When Addison was tiny tiny--2 weeks old we had Ashlie from Lemon Drop Photographers come to our home and take pictures.  I almost had to cancel as I was diagnosed with mastitis the day before but I really wanted her to come when she was still little! So we powered through and I am so so happy with the result.  I can't believe how big she has grown since these pictures!  We are so in love. 





















 I asked Ashlie to not edit her little poke marks.  Since she had jaundice and glucose issues at the beginning she was poked and prodded so many times and had so many little marks.  They were part of her story and I wanted her to capture that :)













1 comment :

  1. Such a beautiful family and gorgeous baby! These turned out amazing, what wonderful memories you've captured already. I totally agree with leaving the heel pricks in as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs